Our client are an engineering company who specialise in water treatment projects. Formed in 2010, they have grown into a market leading service provider in the UK, boasting a range of services. Due to their success they are expanding their projects team and require an Administrator to join their Yate branch.
As part of the operations support team, you will perform a variety of admin tasks and support both internal staff and external clients in a number of functional areas such as customer services, order processing and finance.
The ideal candidate will have at least 2-3 years work experience in an Administrative role.
Our client is looking for someone with the following skills/abilities:
- Good AS or A levels ideally in English and/or other subjects
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken.
- A high standard of written and spoken English.
- Clear, concise and confident telephone manner.
- Excellent IT skills – especially Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Well organised with a good attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure.
- Ability to work on your own initiative.
The company now employs 15 members of staff, who all work very closely together, and the directors promote a friendly and helpful atmosphere office where staff are really taken care of.
This is an exciting role for the right candidate, within a growing company, which will utilise your skills in a challenging multi-functional environment, whilst continuing to support and invest in your own development, allowing you to build a stimulating career within the team.
Our client is offering a aslary of £17 – £20k depending on sklills and experience + a 10% company bonus.
If you have the skills and experience our client is looking for, then please call Clare Golding on 07799 886594 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to prompt a call back.