This is a key position, carrying out planned and reactive maintenance across a number of site locations.
The purpose of this role is to carry out non-technical repairs and minor PPM’s. You will also assist in carrying out planned and reactive maintenance, electrical, and mechanical plant works at various sites
All work will be completed to the highest standards in an efficient and cost-effective manner, whilst complying with all Health and Safety legislation.
- Drive our company culture, values and behaviours
- Ensure company policies and practises are adhered to
- Attend training courses as and when necessary by the company
- Prioritising and completing minor maintenance and repair work to agreed timescales
- Complete all necessary PPM’s and reactive maintenance schedules within agreed timescales and to ensure all necessary paperwork is completed accurately and as required.
- Responding promptly and positively to service call requests from the Helpdesk and to assess the requirements of the job and carry out repairs as necessary.
- Ensuring all tools and equipment necessary to complete minor maintenance and repairs are available and serviceable at all times.
- Although aligned to an area for the purpose of PPM completion there may be times that the AMT may be required to attend other sites within the Division to carry out work.
- Work with company and client colleagues to ensure laid-down standards of quality are maintained at all times.
- Represent the company in a professional manner at all times and develop a good working relationship with City and client colleagues.
- Support other City technicians/teams with any major or minor maintenance work.
- Carry out all tasks in accordance with specific KPI’s.
- Monitor and update the Mercury system including live job updates
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Educated to GCSE / Standard Grade level as a minimum.
- Any trade qualifications would be advantageous.
- Previous experience in building maintenance is required.
- Ability to maintain and repair a range of equipment.
- Quality of repairs and maintenance.
- Speed and efficiency of work.
- Problem Solving.
- Good PC Skills – Apple and Android.
- Response to service call requests within agreed response times
- Achievement of PPM schedule within agreed timescales
- Maintenance of Health and Safety policy
- Client and City colleague relationships and feedback
- Full driving license
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.