My client is a well-established Construction company are currently recruiting x2 Asbestos Supervisors on either a contract or permanent basis to work in and surrounding areas of London.
They offer external refurbishment and specialist concrete services throughout the UK and Europe. Their highly experienced management and site team offer professional solutions from specification stage through to site completion.
They have recently opened up an Environmental division within the business and therefore are looking to build a team of Asbestos Supervisors and Asbestos Operatives to manage and supervise their own teams.
• Supervise and coordinate activities of workers engaged in removing asbestos
• Complete and maintain project records
• Assist workers in removal activities
• Carry out reviews of job specifications
• Monitor and inspect quality of work during projects
• Carry out observational audits and staff appraisals
• Ensure that legislative requirements are always undertaken maintained
• 2-5 years Asbestos Supervisor experience
• Supervisor training certification
• Asbestos ticket
• Relevant CSCS card holder
• Driving Licence
• £155 per day
• Fuel Card
• Company Van
Please call Harry on 07951 950290 for more details or send your CV to email@example.com to prompt a call back.