£23000 - £28000 Per Annum
Our client is a rapidly growing Asbestos Consultancy based in Hampshire who are looking for a qualified Asbestos Surveyor to join their growing team.
In recent years our client has become one of the leading asbestos consultancies in the South of the UK. Delivering the highest standards of asbestos surveys to Housing Associations, Local Authorities, Government Departments, The NHS, Major Constructions Companies and many other sectors.
The candidate must be hard-working and have ambition and enthusiasm to help deliver a first-class service to our ever-expanding client base as well as being eager and willing to develop new and existing skills.
The successful candidate will be mentored through an in-house training programme and will be trained and supported to comply with in house surveying procedures.
This position will allow the individual to work on a variety of different sites and in various locations across the South West. No two days will be the same as each working day will allow them to gain a diverse range of skills within the industry. The role is technical, physical, and hands-on.
• BOHS P402 qualified (or equivalent).
• At least 2 years’ experience.
• Basic understanding of the building trade/ construction industry.
• Good understanding of tablet-based applications such as the Teams software system or similar.
• Outstanding attention to detail.
• Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative.
• Enjoy networking and meeting new people.
• Well-mannered with good verbal and written communication skills.
• Full UK Driving Licence.
• Experience working for a UKAS accredited company.
• P401, P403, P404 and P405 Qualifications.
• COCA qualified.
• Health & Safety Qualifications e.g.- PASMA, IPAF, Confined Space Awareness, First Aid at Work Etc.
The client will offer the ideal candidate the opportunity to grow and develop their career with a successful and progressive organisation and a highly competitive salary.
In return for these skills and experience you will receive a highly competitive salary and a great working environment.
Please call Sam on 07931 961971 to discuss the position or email your CV to prompt a call back.