Our client is one of the most dynamic refrigeration, heating, ventilation, and air conditioning service providers in Europe.
They have successfully been in business for a number of years delivering innovative products and services, and market-leading refrigeration technology to the retail and commercial markets and have an array of large blue-chip clients.
Due to ongoing success, they now have the need for 3 Case Maintenance Engineers in the Ipswich area.
- Carrying out pre-planned maintenance tasks to a high standard.
- Completing SOP tasks.
- Monitor allocated jobs, working within the maintenance programme to meet client and company requirement to ensure trouble free operation of all refrigeration equipment
- Carry out site / plant surveys when requested / required
- Assist SME with stock takes by maintaining your van stock
- Ensure you are completing and returning all required paperwork electronic logging on time
- Ensure all client / company logging requirements are completed by yourself e.g. ATAS, completion notes, maintenance reports etc.
You will have:
- Experience working with refrigeration.
- F-gas (2079) category 4.
- A strong work ethic and the ability to adapt to the customer’s needs.
- Experience to complete the scheduled maintenance of a refrigeration display cabinet.
- An excellent attitude and approach to work.
- Motivation, enthusiasm and independence.
- An ability to be open, honest and be able to work as part of a team.
- Excellent customer care and interpersonal skills.
- Commitment to quality and attention to detail
In return, our client offering a salary between £26k – £27k (dependent on experience) + company van + Private Medical Insurance +a discount scheme – including Gyms + Employee Assistance Programme + many more fanatics company benefits.
If you have the aforementioned skills, please call lauren on 07931 961971 or email firstname.lastname@example.org