£27266 - £27266 Per Annum
Our client is a global facilities management and building services organisation, who has an ever expanding, very successful maintenance division. They have successfully been in business since 1985 and grown from strength to strength across the globe.
Due to continued success within a major blue-chip contract, they are now recruiting for a Case Maintenance Team Leader
In return, our client is offering a total package of £27266 per annum + uniform + health care + pension scheme + 33 days annual leave (including 8 bank holidays)
This is a key position, carrying out planned refrigeration case maintenance programme across several site locations. All work will be completed to the highest standards in an efficient and cost-effective manner, whilst complying with the laid-down Company Health and Safety policy.
• To represent the company in a professional and competent manner at all time.
• To ensure case maintenance schedules are completed within agreed timescales.
• To be aware of regulations and codes of practise applicable to the tasks. Specifically:
– De merchandising Remerchandising of the refrigeration units
– Utilisation of chemicals.
• To carry out all tasks assigned within the allotted time period to the satisfaction of the company and client.
• To work with company and customer colleagues to ensure that laid-down standards of quality are maintained at all times.
• To comply with any other reasonable request or instruction from the company.
• To work in a manner to support the achievement of company KPIs
• To work in a manner to support lowest cost to operate ethos
• To ensure all systems are working to optimum energy efficiency.
• When require support other engineering disciplines to provide flexibility to service delivery.
• To comply with the Health and Safety at Work Act and the company’s Health and Safety Policy at all times.
• To attend training courses as and where necessary and to ensure personal job skills keep pace with technical and business developments.
Financial Responsibilities: None
People Responsibilities: None
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Retail experience (desirable)
• Cleaning or maintenance Industry (desirable)
• Good communication skills (written and verbal)
• Speed efficiency and quality of work
• Helpful/ friendly manner
• Customer focused
• Planning/organising skills
• Flexible and adaptable attitude to job role
• Requirement to undertake further personal development
• Willingness to work night shifts
• To be mobile and have full driving licence
Behaviours: Behaves in a manner consistent with our City values:
We are progressive
• We regularly communicate our targets and progress
• We encourage creativity & innovation
• We welcome challenge & challenge for better
We are tenacious
• We focus on our ambitions
• We lead & empower others
• We are accountable & drive performance
We are City
• We invest in our culture
• We live our values
• We collaborate & work together
We value people
• We encourage & offer support
• We give thanks & praise every day
• We help our people grow
We inspire trust
• We do what we say
• We act with integrity
• We are open & transparent
For more information, please contact Angelica on (phone number removed) or apply with your current CV to prompt a call back.