Compressor Service Engineer
£23000 - £30000 Per Annum
Our client are a well-established company specializing in mechanical and electrical services covering the South West, Devon and Cornwall.
They are currently looking to recruit a Compressor Service Engineer who will be required to maintain, repair, service and install air compressors, blowers & vacuum pumps. You will be based from a site in Plymouth but to be able to work on a mobile role covering Plymouth and surrounding areas.
- Compressor Service Engineer will undertake planned and preventative maintenance of compressed air systems.
- Perform emergency breakdown fault finding and repair.
- Take part in machine commissioning and training activities.
- Install compressors and compressed air systems.
- Participate in the Call Out Rota.
- The ideal candidate will have experience in servicing Industrial Air Compressors combined with electrical and/or refrigeration fault finding.
- Also experience working with Blowers, Vacuum Pumps, & Nitrogen Generation Systems would be an advantage, although not essential.
- You will have experience in maintaining good professional working relationships with clients and work colleagues.
- Full Clean Driving Licence
- Flexibility to travel throughout Devon & Cornwall and further afield within the UK if required.
Hours of Work: 40 hours per week – must be available to participate in the call out rota
Days: Monday – Friday 08:00 – 16:30
Rate of Pay: £23k to £30k, depending on experience plus availability of overtime
To discuss the role in more detail please contact Nikki on 07951950291