Our client is a global facilities management and building services organisation, who has an ever expanding, very successful hygiene division. They have successfully been in business since 1985 and grown from strength to strength across the globe.
Due to continued success within a major blue-chip contract, they are now recruiting for an Hygiene Manager based in the Lutterworth area.
In return, our client is offering a total package of 27,000 salary DOE per annum + company car / £5.7K car allowance + 10% annual bonus + uniform + health care + pension scheme + 33 days annual leave (including 8 bank holidays)
To provide an effective cleaning service to our client within agreed budgetary guidelines and achieve/exceed agreed service delivery targets through the effective management of a team of Hygiene Supervisors, ensuring that cleaning services are delivered in line with the company cleaning specification.
To ensure that statutory obligations are met in the areas of Health & Safety, Hygiene & Compliance
PRINCIPAL TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Have the accountability of the delivery of cleaning duties to the team of Hygiene Shift Supervisors and Aces in line with the company’s specification within the depot.
- Manage the depot cleaning budget through a process of effective scheduling of colleagues to meet the needs of the business whilst working within the company ideal rota & specification
- Responsible for the generation of the ideal and working rota’s for the depot ensuring they are fully compliant with the company specification
- Responsible for generating the depot zoning plans in line with the company specification and communicate to the Hygiene Shift Supervisors, Aces and company Management teams.
- Be responsible for carrying out a Critical Path Walk on a daily basis and developing Action plans to address and under delivery of standards or performance
- Take accountability for the allocation of cleaning priorities within the team of ACES and Validate standards on a daily basis whilst adhering to the company’s specification
- Responsible for the maintenance and utilisation of the Cleaning Matters Folder within the team and that it is maintained on a daily basis
- Actively promote and encourage open communication, specifically by conducting weekly huddles with direct reports
- Accountable for analysing all cleaning Key Performance Indicators that affect the delivery of excellent service and generate action plans to resolve any issues
- To be responsible for all of the Cleaning administration duties within the depot through the use of both in depot PC and manual systems
- Take ownership of all cleaning equipment and chemicals and ensure that they are kept secure and are well maintained acting where appropriate.
- Adhere at all times to all the company’s health and safety rules & regulations.
- Attend all shift patterns including weekends within each monthly period are covered.
- Support other depots within the cluster to cover holidays or absence
- Carry out any other duties as directed by management to support the needs of the business
For more information, please contact Angelica on (07931 961971) or apply with your current CV to prompt a call back.