Our local, ever expanding Mechanical & Electrical client are now looking for an experienced Qualified Electrician to join their busy Bristol branch, to provide installation services in and around the Bristol area.
The role will require you to carry out a variety of electrical duties both in domestic and commercial markets. You will ensure every installation meets industry compliance, electrical regulations whilst meeting the highest standards of quality and safety, reporting directly to the Installation Manager.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Working in collaboration with the heating engineers on traditional (Combination, ‘Y’ and ‘S’ plan boiler controls) and the latest renewable solutions in heating systems.
- Installing domestic electrical vehicle charging points, Solar PV, battery storage
- Carrying out electrical refurbishment works including rewiring, upgrading lighting systems and socket’s
- Trace, diagnose and rectify faults using appropriate testing and measuring equipment
- Carrying out Periodic, Testing and Inspecting
- Ensuring electrical certificates are submitted accurately and on time post installation using an iPad
- City and Guild 2391 Test & Inspection or equivalent
- City & Guilds 18th Edition
- IT literate
- Qualified with NVQ level 3 Electrical Installation or equivalent
- UK driving licence
Preferred experience within:
- Annual salary of £35K – £45K (DOE) based on 40 hours per week Monday- Friday.
- Overtime available
- Company Van
If this role is of interest, please get in touch with Ed on 07952 912021 or apply with a copy of your current CV to prompt a call back.