Established in 1982 and with 40 years of experience, our M&E building services client has built an unrivalled reputation for delivering a professional, reliable and friendly service to property owners and large commercial clients across Wiltshire and the surrounding counties.
Due to their success, they are now recruiting for an Electrician to join their team.
The main objective of the role is working knowledge of electrical systems to conduct maintenance, fault finding, and diagnostics on existing systems. Installs new electrical systems, including lighting and heating, to customer standards and to maintain those systems while upholding safety guidelines and complying with codes and regulations.
- Installing, maintaining, modifying and repairing electrical systems in both domestic and commercial environments
- Ensuring the electrical systems adhere to the national electrical safety standards and regulations
- Using plans, wiring schematics and manufacturers installation manuals to complete projects
- Diagnose and repair electrical problems in commercial and domestic electrical systems, including fault-finding, rewiring, testing and monitoring
- Identifying electrical problems and repair them escalating problems as required
- Ensure good quality workmanship which upholds Company standards, complies with building codes, and follows safety standards
The successful candidate will have / hold the following:
- City & Guilds qualifications or equivalent electrical qualifications (JIB/ECS Gold Card)
- Working knowledge of IEE Regulations, ideally 18th Edition
- Able to demonstrate familiarity with NICEIC requirements Revision Date: 27/01/2023
- Previous experience of working as an Electrician or Electrical Improver
- Numerically proficient with excellent attention to detail
- Friendly and approachable with a flexible attitude, good customer focus and service
- Proven delivery of results
- Knowledge of Policies, Processes and Procedures including Safety
- Team player with above average interpersonal and written communication
- Good organisational and time management skills, to deliver work to required specification and timelines
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a professional team
- Full UK driver’s license
- Ability to accurately complete required paperwork
- Sound knowledge of Health and Safety requirements
In return, they are offering a competitive package of up to £35K, company van, mobile phone, enrolment into pension scheme and much more.
Please apply with a copy of your current CV to prompt a call back or contact Ed on 07592 912021/ email@example.com to prompt a call back.