Electrician - Gas / Renewables
Our successful M & E client in the Bristol area are well known across the South West for their Mechanical & Electrical services to the domestic, social housing and residential sectors.
The business has gone from strength to strength this year and they are now looking for a new Install Electrician to join their Installation Department.
- Working in collaboration with the heating engineers on traditional (Combination, ‘Y’ and ‘S’ plan boiler controls) and the latest renewable solutions in heating systems.
- Installing domestic electrical vehicle charging points, Solar PV, battery storage
- Carrying out electrical refurbishment works including; rewiring, upgrading lighting systems, socket’s etc
- Trace, diagnose and rectify faults using appropriate testing and measuring equipment
- Carrying out Periodic, Testing and Inspecting
- Ensuring electrical certificates are submitted accurately and on time post installation using an ipad
- Demonstrating the standards and ways of working to keep our customers and your colleagues safe
- Continually developing yourself technically and maintaining your industry and onsite knowledge to keep health, safety and compliance at the top of your priorities
The successful candidates must hold the following qualifications/ licences:
- City and Guild 2391 Test & Inspection or equivalent
- City & Guilds 18th Edition
- Qualified with NVQ level 3 Electrical Installation or equivalent
- UK driving licence
In return our client is offering between £28-£32K for the role plus overtime, company van and uniform.
If this role is of interest, please get in touch with Chloe on 07908 811303 or apply with your current CV to email@example.com to prompt a call back.