Our client is a large, ever expanding Facilities Maintenance company with locations nationwide and they are currently looking for a Engineer Scheduler to be based in the Bristol area looking after a number of Sub-Contractors working for their London office.
- Allocating Reactive/Maintenance jobs
- Close relationships with Sub Contractors
- Answering calls
- Logging Calls – Raising jobs on the internal system
- Updating client portal systems
- Raising Purchase orders
- Timesheets / Expenses.
You must have:
- Experience of working within a similar position
- Must be a team player
- Excellent computer skills and accuracy
- Experience of using Elogbooks –knowledge of this would be an advantage
- Knowledge of Facilities Maintenance would also be an advantage.
Hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
For more information contact Nikki on 07951950291 or send your CV to prompt a call back.