Fabric Engineer - Electrical
£32000 - £32000 Per Annum
Our client is a UK leading independent building services company. They provide a range of specialist skills through their Mechanical & Electrical Engineering and Facilities services Design & Construction services.
They are now looking to expand their team and are recruiting for a Fabric Engineer/ Electrician to join the team on a prestigious contract in Central London.
The role involves the following duties: –
- Carry out reactive Electrical, Fabric and Plumbing jobs to the highest level of your ability
- Carry out all reactive faults within the set timescales as dictated by the specific contracts KPI’s.
- General Housekeeping duties. All works and work areas to be left in an acceptable state / standard
- Call out to be completed as per schedule
- To be responsible for completing all relevant records associated with work for which the post holder is responsible (completion of Logbooks)
- To liaise with site clients and maintain good working relationships with all parties
- The successful candidate must also have previous experience working within a similar role. You much hold your 18th Edition certification and some sort of Electrical NVQ or City & Guilds training too.
In return, my client is offering a salary of £32K per annum + great company benefits including 21 days holiday (plus 8 Bank Holidays)
Please get in touch with Nikki on 07951950291 or apply with a copy of your CV to prompt a call back.