Our client is a Global Facilities Management and building services organisation, who has an ever expanding, very successful Fire and Security division. They have successfully been in business since 1985 and grown from strength to strength across the globe, employing currently over 9,000 staff in the UK alone.
Due to continued success across their portfolio of major blue-chip retail contracts, they are now recruiting for a Security Project Manager to join the team in the Midlands area, with Nationwide coverage.
Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Liaising with the Clients from project inception, assistance in design, programming, phasing, and time scales.
- Undertaking site surveys, preparation and submission of quotes for project works as required and in compliance with surveying and procurement procedures.
- The organisation and control of plant hire as necessary and within the required timescales.
- The delivery of development works and asset replacement schemes from survey to handover including programme delivery, labour planning, HSE plans / files, risk assessments, method statements, waste management responsibility and cost preparation.
- Ensuring compliance with relevant health and safety regulations, CBES HSE management systems, procedures or instructions as they apply and to ensure that all direct reports are adequately trained and follow safe systems of work.
- Attending various meetings including prestart, handover and cost review meetings.
- Continuously monitoring and managing both colleague and sub-contractor activity to maximise efficiency.
- Ability to work in a Team across the UK.
The successful candidate will hold:
- Full & Clean Driving Licence
- CITB SMSTS or SSSTS
- Have experience with both analogue and IP CCTV, intruder & access Projects
- Health and Safety Awareness
- Experience in Project Management
Desirable Requirements include:
- City & Guilds (2330) Level 3 (Requirements for Electrical Installation)
- BS7671 2008 Requirements for Electrical Installations (IIE Wiring Regs 17th Edition)
- Fully Conversant with BS 5839
- CSCS Skill Card – Project Manager/Electrical Grade
- NSI standard Design, Install, Commissioning and Service Qualifications
- Experienced in Security system Installation Projects
- Emergency Lighting Knowledge to BS 6266
In return, our client is offering a salary of £44-£46,600 per annum + 10% annual bonus + company car or car allowance of £5,700.
Other benefits include 33 days paid annual leave (25 + 8 bank holidays) + medical cover + pension!
For more information, please contact Sharon on 07973 435310 or apply with your current CV to prompt a call back.