Fire & Security Service Sales Person
£25000 - £28000 Per Annum
My client is a well-established company providing fire, security, electrical and building services maintenance to a range of commercial and residential contracts. They are currently looking for a Service Salesperson to be based in the Dorset area.
As a Service Sales person you will be responsible for:
- Pursing ‘takeovers’ of the maintenance of existing systems and equipment currently looked after by competitors which will include both single stand-alone contracts and multi-site formal tenders.
- Review the service records to identify customers previously lost with a view to seeking to win them back. Customer win back activity/successes will be reported upon on a monthly basis
- Retain any customer that provides notice to terminate and contact and explore retention options for every account on notice
- Provide monthly reports
- Work with the Service Engineers to develop sales proposition
- Liaise with the service manager to determine locations where service gains would be a logistical benefit – improving our commercial outcome by improving service density
- Targeting the cross-selling of services to existing customers (e.g. fire extinguisher maintenance to existing fire systems customer)
- You will be set a target for service contract sales and small works. The service contract element of this target will be split between individual sites and tendered multi-site contracts.
- You will develop a strategy for the development groups though mail shots, telephone contacts, visits, appointments etc. The post holder will maintain a database of all such contacts in accordance with company instructions.
- You will be expected to be largely ‘self- sufficient’ when it comes to admin.
- You must have experience of working within a similar position and hold Fire and Security knowledge. Relevant qualifications would be an advantage but is not essential
- Good IT and Admin skills
- Good general communication skills (verbal and written)
- An outgoing personality/sales credentials
- Strong deal closing credentials.
- Personal drive and ambition
- Strong technical and commercial awareness
- Tenacity and commitment
In return for this fantastic opportunity you will receive:
- Pay depending on qualifications and experience
- Company car
- BUPA medical insurance
- Accident and Sickness Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Auto-Enrolment Pension
- 24 days Holiday (plus bank holidays)
For more information please contact Nikki on 07951950291 or email your CV to email@example.com