We have an exciting opportunity for a Fire & Security Technician role in Coventry/Lutterworth. This position is responsible for carrying out repairs and planned preventative maintenance of fire & security equipment in their national retail stores and its distribution sites.
To be effective in this role, you must be self motivated, an excellent communicator (both verbal and in writing), very well organised and PC literate, have a definite 'can do' attitude!
This role requires someone extremely competent in fault diagnosis and repairing all fire & security equipment fitted in the national contract retail stores, Preferred candidate will be knowledgeable in IP CCTV, fire alarms and electronic security systems. Regular travel and occasional overnight stays are also a requirement of the role.
About Our client
- Our client is one of the UK’s fastest growing independent businesses.
- They have more than 25 years of successful facilities management and building maintenance delivery across retail, residential and commercial markets.
- They are committed to the perfect partnership with the national retails contract and their mission is to provide them with the best maintained stores exceeding their expectations, every day.
- This one stop solution includes the delivery of Fire and Security service and maintenance activity across the national retail contract portfolio.
- This one stop solution includes the delivery of all facilities management services to a national retail contract.
We are looking for those who have the following:
- A positive approach, able to work in a dynamic business environment, but above all be committed to the delivery of outstanding customer service
- You will be professional, pleasant, friendly, flexible, courteous and helpful at all times whilst carrying
- A hands-on, can-do and flexible approach to your work is an essential requirement
- Are able to adapt changing demands from hands on activity to completing paperwork and other administrative tasks
- The ability to work independently as well as within a team
Our clients can offer you as part of their team:
- 10% Discount scheme
- Fantastic benefits package including Private medical, Healthshield, Pension scheme, discounts on popular retailers and restaurants across the UK and a generous death in service benefit
- Holidays – 33 days including bank holidays
- Company vehicle
- Cycle to Work scheme
- The opportunity to build a career in a fast paced environment
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and encourage applications from all members of the community. We are committed to the Disability Confident Initiative and offer a guaranteed interview to any applicant who considers themselves to be disabled and who meets the requirements for the post.
If you feel these qualities describe you, then we would like to hear from you.
Please call Tiana Hill on 07951 950290 to discuss the Fire & Security opportunity in more detail.