With over 40 years' experience, our M&E building services client has built an unrivalled reputation for delivering a professional, reliable and friendly services to property owners and large commercial clients across Wiltshire and the surrounding counties.
Due to continuing success, they're now keen to hire an experienced gas service engineer.
To be able to carry out installation work and servicing in all types of domestic and commercial environments.
- Servicing heating systems and boilers (domestic and commercial)
- Installing pipes and fixtures for water, gas, air, or other liquids
- Installation and fault finding on all types of heating systems and domestic hot and cold-water systems and carrying out necessary and appropriate repairs.
- Use of press fit tools
- Installing heating plant, domestic water plant and water heaters
- Collaborating with contractors, construction workers, electricians, in installing and repairing plumbing.
- Follows health and safety standards and complies with building codes
- Writes report documenting the problem and summary of actions taken
- Prepares material lists and schedules and oversees other workers, such as apprentices
- Scheduled on the on-call rota, to attend sites and provide emergency plumbing support.
- Any other plumbing duties deemed necessary as requested by the Manager and in line with the needs of the business.
- NVQ level 2 or 3 in Plumbing with Commercial Gas qualifications
- Oil OFTEC 101, 105E and 600A qualifications preferred
- Unvented Hot Water Storage qualification
- Numerically proficient with excellent attention to detail
- Friendly and approachable with a flexible attitude, good customer focus and service
- Proven delivery of results
- Knowledge of Policies, Processes and Procedures including Safety
- Team player with above average interpersonal and written communication
- Full UK driver’s licence.
In return, they are offering a competitive package of up to £40K depending on experience
Please apply with a copy of your current CV to prompt a call back or contact Ed on 07592 912021 or email firstname.lastname@example.org