Our client is a global facilities management and building services organisation who has a very successful HVAC division. Due to continued success within a blue-chip contract, they now have the need for an experienced HVAC/ Commercial Gas Engineer to join the company and cover a prestigious, well known major UK retail contract.
The successful Engineer will be responsible for carrying out planned and reactive maintenance duties across a range of different complex gas systems.
You will have at least 5-year experience as a HVAC/ Commercial Gas Engineer in the field who is proficient in the following areas:
· Carrying out PPM’s within agreed timescales
· Quality work of repairs and maintenance across a range of commercial gas equipment
· Working experience of carrying out PPM duties within a retail/ supermarket environment
· Maintain high levels of Health and Safety
· Working on a standby rota every 1 in 4 weeks
Requirement for this role include:
· Commercial gas qualifications/ certs in date- COCN1/ CODNCO1 + CIGA1 + ICPN1 are essential, others are advantageous
· F Gas qualified- desirable
· Hold a 17th/ 18th Edition certification- desirable
You will also be part of the on call out of hours rota every 1 week in 4.
If you are looking for a new challenge this year, the next step in your career and to work for an exciting, global organisation then we are keen to hear from you.
In return our client is offering a package of £38,420 per annum + company vehicle (can be used for private use)+ company benefits such as private health care, pension scheme and 33 days holiday (including 8 bank holidays)
Please apply with your current CV to prompt a call back or call Chloe on 07908 811303 to discuss in depth.