£45205 - £45205 Per Annum
Our client is a global facilities management and building services organisation, who has an ever expanding, very successful maintenance division. They have successfully been in business since 1985 and grown from strength to strength across the globe.
Due to continued success within a major blue-chip contract, they are now recruiting for a HVAC Engineer
In return, our client is offering a total package of 45,205 salary DOE per annum + company car / £5.7K car allowance + uniform + health care + pension scheme + 33 days annual leave (including 8 bank holidays)
• Complete the Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) schedule within agreed timescales and to ensure all necessary paperwork is completed accurately and to the laid-down procedures.
• Respond promptly and positively to service call requests from the Helpdesk and to assess the requirements of the job and carry out repairs as and where necessary.
• Prioritise maintenance and repair work to achieve agreed timescales and response times.
• Order spares to the laid-down procedures.
• Identify non-repairable faults in plant and machinery and promptly advise the Line manager of findings, with recommendations regarding suitable replacement.
• Ensure that compliance documentation is always completed and up to date.
• Carry out surveys and complete reports as required by the management company.
• Carry out minor alterations and installations within the individual’s technical competence in accordance with current specifications.
• Attend training courses as and where necessary and to ensure personal job skills keep pace with technical developments.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Educated to GCSE / Standard Grade level as a minimum.
• Quality of repairs and maintenance.
• Able to work efficiently on your own or part of a team.
• Excellent communicator (both written and verbally)
• Speed and efficiency of work.
• Response to service call requests within agreed response times.
• Achievement of PPM schedule within agreed timescales.
• Maintenance of Health and Safety policy.
For more information, please contact Angelica on (07931 961971) or apply with your current CV to prompt a call back.