£60000 - £77000 Per Annum
Our client is a global Facilities Management company with great relationship within many blue-chip contracts. They are always expanding their workforce with over 8000+ just alone in the UK.
They offer many opportunities with internal training programmes to develop their workers into industry leading Engineers. The company has great structure and is run by a highly experienced technical team which offer lots of support within your role.
Due to continued success within a major blue-chip contract, they are now recruiting for a National HVAC Manager
This is a key position, leading the technical teams in the delivery of maintenance service. This role will also depend on your ability to manage your clients.
Ensuring good working relationships are maintained and built upon.
The role is responsible for effectively leading and managing the technical teams to ensure maintenance service to the highest standard within the agreed service levels.
This role will be responsible for overseeing and supervising the maintenance and repair of the HVAC?department. All work will be completed to the highest standards in an efficient and cost-effective manner, whilst complying with all Health and Safety legislation.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Managing 50 Staff so managers or supervisors, clients, relationship management, looking at budgets and KPI’s.
• Relevant National HVAC Qualifications – F Gas Category 1 – NVQ Level 2/3
• Understanding of all regulations relevant to the HVAC industry
• Educated to GCSE / Standard Grade level as a minimum.
• Commercial Air conditioning and heating systems
• Previous experience of developing client relationships at a senior level would be advantageous.
• Strong PC literacy, with experience in extracting, collating, and presenting performance data along with a good understanding of the CAFM systems.
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Excellent planning, organising, prioritisation, and project management skills.
• Strong results focus, takes accountability for own performance and that of the team.
• Effective problem-solving and decision-making.
• Highly flexible and self-starting. The role will have many challenges and a flexible approach will be needed.
• High degree of mobility required due to national travel.
• High degree of flexibility in working hours and types of jobs undertaken
In return our client is offering a total package of up to £60,000 basic, plus car allowance and bonuses on top.
Bupa Health Care and pension +33 days annual leave (including 8 bank holidays).
£8,000 Car Allowance
Up to 20% Annual Bonus
Total package of up to £77,000
For more information, please contact Kevin on 07903 686255 or apply with your current CV to prompt a call back.