My client is a packaging designer and cardboard box manufacturers. They specialise in the design, manufacture, storage and distribution of a wide range of different types of cardboard packaging, including distribution boxes, point of sale, branded packaging for e-commerce and many other forms of packaging. They are currently seeking a Machine Setter/Operator to join their team based in Melksham.
- Set, operate and monitor high specification production machinery in a fast-paced factory environment
- Working with, and operating, machinery and processing equipment to required quality procedures, ensuring production schedules and customer expectations are met at all times
- Following systems and standard operating procedures to ensure a high standard of housekeeping, hygiene and cleanliness on the shop floor
- Completing all relevant process documentation
- Looking at process improvements to operate more efficiently to increase productivity and reduce waste
- Machine setting and operating experience in the corrugated packaging industry with one or more of the following specific skills including Casemaking, Flexographic printing, Die cutting (either flatbed or rotary) and Multi point gluing
- Experience of automated technology and a technical/engineering background would be a distinct advantage
Please call Harry on 07951 950290 for more details or email your CV to prompt a call back.