Our client is a large FM company covering various contracts nationwide. They have recently won a very large contract which they have for the next 5 years and they are now looking for a Maintenance Electrician to work on a mobile basis in the North East area.
You will be required to Undertake M&E small works, repairs, maintenance and installation within agreed timescales whilst complying with company policy and procedure.
Key Accountabilities include:
- Undertake planned and reactive maintenance works in accordance with contractual KPI’s
- Advise the store manager of any repair and maintenance issues that are likely to affect the running of the store.
- Carry out minor alterations and installations in accordance with current specifications.
- Work with company and colleagues to ensure laid-down standards of quality are maintained at all time
- Ensure compliance with relevant health and safety regulations, HSE management systems, procedures or instructions as they apply and to ensure that all direct reports are adequately trained and follow safe systems of work
- Attend training courses as and where necessary to ensure personal job skills keep pace with technical developments.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- City & Guilds 2365 (Electrical Installations or equivalent)
- Minimum 5 years practical experience;
- BS7671 (18th Edition update) qualification
- City & Guilds 2400 and 2391 (or 2395) qualification;
- IPAF, PASMA & COMPEX 07/08
- ECS Grade card (Electrician) & H&S Awareness;
- Able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing;
- Ability to manage and prioritise a demanding and varying workload;
- Full/clean driving licence.
- 40 hours – flexible start time and finish time
- Personal use of Van
- 1 in 5 call out – call out allowance
- O/T is 1.5
- Paid door to door