Our client are a property services company and they are currently looking for Maintenance Electricians to be based on a mobile role covering the Buxton area.
You will be required to carry out:
- Repairs and maintenance
- Inspection and testing to the 18th edition regulations
- Work alongside other trades to install new bathroom & Wet Room
- Ensuring works are completed to a consistent high standard in addition to providing our customers with their best experience of customer service.
- Ability to carry out electrical test and fill in digital certification correctly.
- Be qualified and competent tester to City and Guilds 2391 or equivalent.
- Have installation experience with all types of cable and cable management
- The ability to use and understand test equipment to verify all areas of work.
- Thorough knowledge of inspection and testing carrying out domestic and light commercial EICR’S
- City & Guilds 236 Part 1 & 2 (or equivalent) NVQ3 for electrical installation
- City & Guilds 2381/2382 17th/18th edition wiring regulations
- City & Guilds 2391 or 2394+95 testing and inspection with experience of testing
Please note that due to the client you will need to compete a DBS check. A company vehicle is also supplied so a clean driving license is required.
For more information please call Nikki on 07951 950291