Manufacturing Assembly Technician
£20000 - £21000 Per Annum
The purpose of the role is to…
This role will mainly but not solely resolve around working/fitting mechanical components, use of basic power tools, fitting insulation and picking/prepping jobs. A mechanical minded individual would be idea but not necessary – training will be provided.
Successful candidates may also get the opportunity to learn other transferable skills such as brazing or electrical wiring.
What you’ll be doing…
- Assembling sub – assemblies.
- Following technical instruction by interpreting drawings.
- Brazing Refrigeration grade copper tube assemblies
- Maintaining the tools used to create the assemblies.
- Fitting pipe insulation
- General workshop duties
What success looks like…
- Following clear instruction and process.
- Completing work to a high standard.
- Working in line with our H&S standards and processes.
- Working as part of a team whilst responsible for own area of activities.
- Great Team Spirit
- Recognition awards
We’d love to meet someone with…
- Enthusiasm and motivation to succeed.
- An excellent attitude.
- The ability to work well as part of a team.
- Excellent attention to detail and quality.
- Basic IT skills or above.
- Mechanically minded – Experience in use with hand tools
- As a truly equal opportunities employer, we are actively encouraging applications from different groups in society than those that would normally apply for traditional factory work.
Please contact Leon@projectstart.co.uk or call 07361970076 for more information.