Mechanical Contracts Manager
£40000 - £45000 Per Annum
Mechanical Contracts Manager – £40,000 – £45,000
Our client is a Specialist Mechanical and Electrical Provider and they are currently looking for a Mechanical Contracts Manager to be based in Plymouth based on a 12 Month Fixed Term Contract.
Roles and Responsibility
- Supervision of men on site
- Liaison with clients and arranging access etc
- Assistance with preparation of Health and Safety Documentation
- Site surveys and material procurement
- Arranging plant, equipment, and materials
- Preparation of quotations and submission to clients
- Assistance with labour on site if required
- Coordination and supervision of Drew and Co labour and subcontractors.
- Providing regular progress reports to the office and the client.
- Attendance and representation of the company at site meetings.
- Taking client instructions and communicating with the office and the on-site team.
- Costing additional works and ensuring all relevant financial information is provided to the client and the office.
- Maintaining high quality installation standards on site.
- Actively promote high standards of work and efficient working practices.
- Promote and ensure the highest standards of health and safety.
- Cooperate with the office management and administration teams and assist with the preparation of progress reports, estimates, and applications for payment.
- Conduct yourself in a professional manner and maintain the reputation and good standing of the business.
You should have:
- A proven track record of Mechanical Installation Contracts Management/Supervision in an industrial environment.
- Experience of pipework systems in mixed materials including carbon steel, stainless steel, PVC, ABS, and copper.
- Experience of multiple installation techniques including, welded, screwed, and threaded, flanged and bolted systems and Mapress style compression.
- Relevant Mechanical qualifications would be an advantage.
For more information contact Nikki on 07951 950291 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to prompt a call back.