With over 40 years' experience, our M&E building services client has built an unrivalled reputation for delivering a professional, reliable and friendly services to property owners and large commercial clients across Wiltshire and the surrounding counties.
Due to continuing success, they're now keen to hire an experienced Mechanical Project Manager.
The main objective of the role is to manage and deliver a portfolio of installation projects, within the construction industry, of varying values from handover through to successful completion.
To undertake financial and risk management ensuring projects are profitable and that Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Compliance is maintained, whilst delivering a great customer service.
Key Responsibilities include (not limited too):
- Deliver projects to programme timelines and on budget, identifying and leveraging business opportunities to maximise profitability through good procurement practices, efficient labour management and liaison with the QS function
- Deliver a quality service, identifying customer requirements and delivering tailored, cost-effective solutions whilst building long term relationships
- Lead projects driving a ‘Safety First’ culture ensuring full Health and Safety management and compliance
- Safeguard the Company’s interests by minimising business risk throughout the project, identifying solutions and escalating issues as required
- Manage all project resources including labour, materials and time effectively to maximise profitable delivery
- Manage sub-contract partners to deliver high quality work on time, first time
- Lead your team to meet the required Company and Industry standards across all key areas of the project, managing and supporting the individuals and team that are under your control to meet and exceed business performance target
The successful candidate will have / hold the following:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Project Manager within the Mechanical engineering sector.
- Capable planner and organiser, with a proven track record of delivering results based on a quality focus.
- Ability to analyse and solve in-depth problems and execute appropriate actions.
- A sound knowledge of health and safety, policies, processes and procedures aligned with mechanical services engineering.
- Above average customer service skills, with a definitive focus on customer satisfaction.
In return, they are offering a competitive package up to £55K (DOE) + great company benefits.
Please apply with a copy of your current CV to prompt a call back or contact Sharon on 07973 435310 firstname.lastname@example.org to prompt a call back.