Operations Co-ordinator ~ Avonmouth Bristol
Our client is a high-tec plant and equipment relocation expert, manage the operations and relocation for a wide range of sectors and clients across the globe. With a pool of highly experienced staff, they are a leader in the movement of equipment and operations.
Due to expansion and an increase in projects from the US & Canada, they're looking for an experienced Operations Co-ordinator, to predominantly assist with the organisation and administration of all aspects of engineering, packing and logistics projects to ensure their complete and efficient operation including travel co-ordination.
This role will see the ideal candidate take ownership from start to finish of all operational processes and be the main point of contact, to the General Manager for business based in USA/Canada, (reporting into the UK team) and therefore operating in their time zone within the UK.
The hours are Mon-Fri 14:00 – 22:00 and will be in their offices in Avonmouth & working from home.
- Co-ordination and monitoring of projects and other relevant administration; sourcing service providers, contractors and suppliers; obtaining quotes; and dealing with any issues
- Ensuring all work runs in a timely, cost-effective manner within budgets and timescales
- Placing orders with suppliers; making arrangements in relation to monitoring all relevant deliverables
- Preparing required job documentation including job step risk analysis
- Job cost allocation and invoicing
- Finding and arranging appropriate travel for individuals within budget constraints; communicating travel information to travellers
- Preparing, submitting and managing visa applications
- Providing general administrative support to the business;
- Exceptional organisational skills with very high attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task, anticipate and respond effectively to changing priorities
- High standard of written & verbal communication, with a confident & professional phone manner
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to remain calm, focused & productive in a fast-paced working environment
- Flexibility and adaptability to manage under pressure and cope with change, responding quickly & efficiently
- Ability to plan and manage time in a changing environment
- IT literate, with a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word & Outlook
- Experience with co-ordinating travel arrangements preferred
- Experience of managing multiple task-based projects would be desirable but not essential
Key Performance Indicators
- Quality: documentation is complete and accurate
- Productivity: Timely and accurate completion of work within agreed timescales and budget
- Customer service: customer requirements are met in full.
- Compliance: All activities are completed in accordance with company set standards of work
If you have experience in operations and logistics co-ordination then please send your cv through now to Sharon Sutton email@example.com or call Sharon on 07973 435310. Interviews before Christmas for an early Jan start!