Our client is a well-established building services organisation who has a very successful surveying division.
They have a proven track record of delivering successful solutions to commercial and domestic clients, offering highly qualified Engineers and Technicians to provide expertise and experience across the full range of disciplines including local authorities, social landlords, NHS trusts and private sector.
They are now in need of an experienced Planning Compliance Coordinator to join the team.
This role will see the successful candidates responsible to manage and monitor legal compliant inspections and preventative planned maintenance programmes for various contracts/disciplines. Manage administration / documentation in line with process and procedures, ensuing we are compliant and targets/KPIs are met.
The main responsibilities for this role are:
- Preparation/planning of annual PPM and statutory compliance programme of works
- Processing certificates, all compliance records
- Management and monitoring of specialist contractors as per process and procedure
- Updating of the programme works, preparation of performance and reports
- Management and administration of both company and client portals/systems. Ensuring all documents/certificates are uploaded and administrated in accordance with company process and procedure
- To arrange access appointments for PPM works as appropriate for both internal operatives and appointed specialist contracts
- To ensure Health & Safety risks of both internal operatives and appointed specialist contractors are managed accordingly
- Preparation and planning of all PPM and statutory compliance schedule of works.
- To carry out any other reasonable duties as required
- To ensure we are compliant, targets and KPIs met
The successful candidate will need to:
- Be able to manage Health and Safety risks
- Have the ability to prepare and design performance reports and charts (KPI’s)
- Have strong analytical skills and understanding of data, problem-solving of underlying issues
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Have experience of client liaison and collaborative working
- Have a full UK Driving licence preferred due to location
- Have experience of working with schedule of rates and prime cost-plus quotations
- Be able to monitor and update budgets (Client spend)
- Have knowledge and awareness of SFG20, PPM and statutory compliance
- Have experience of working within London boroughs and Councils’ building services
- Have the ability to plan, prepare and manage programme of works
- Trustworthy & Discreet
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Be able to produce estimates for schedules of rates of contracts if applicable
- Be contractually aware
- Experience with client portals
- Have experience with MS project, Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Have asbestos awareness training
- Manage & Deliver Compliance targets/KPIs
In return our client is offering a salary of £25K per annum (depending on experience) based on a 37.5 hour week + benefits package.
Please apply with your current CV or call Ed on 07592 912021 to discuss further.