Our client are a property services company and they are currently looking for a Multi skilled Plumber to be based on a mobile role covering the Buxton area.
You will be required to:
- To install new Wetrooms in occupied properties
- To remove existing bathroom suite, wall tiles, flooring etc
- Plaster walls as required
- Alter pipe work and fit a full new bathroom suite.
- Level and lay new sheet flooring
- Tile walls and install shower (if required), WHB & new close couple WC pan & cistern
- Some structural works may be required to remove walls/cupboards or open up doorways etc
- Box in services as required
- Decorate the room on completion
You must have:
- Experience of working within a similar role
- Qualified to a minimum level of City and Guilds NVQ or equivalent (level 2) in Plumbing
- Qualified to a level of City and Guilds NVQ or equivalent (level 3) in Joinery
- Competent in Joinery, Plumbing, Plastering, Floor and Wall Tiling
- Ability to self-level and lay vinyl sheet flooring including necessary welds and upstands
- Experience working in repairs and maintenance in housing services
- Experience of working in a building environment and completing repair work in occupied homes.
A clean valid driving license is required as a company van is supplied. Due to the nature of the role you will have to compete a DBS check.
For more information please contact Nikki on 07951 950291