Our long-standing Yate manufacturing client have an excellent opportunity for a Process Engineer to join the business on a 6 month contract basis which has a potential of going permanent.
Duties will include
· Continuous improvement of plant and processes to deliver savings in the manufacturing process
· Applying methodology to the site’s production processes
· Provide cost benefit analysis for the introduction of new equipment, tools and moulds
· Train Operators and Maintenance Technicians on new manufacturing/maintenance processes
You will have the following
· £25ph – £30ph, depending on experience
· Day shift (7-4)
· 25 days holiday + bank holidays
· Profit share
· Opportunities for career progression
For more information on this position, please contact Harry on 07951 950290 at Project Start Recruitment or apply with your CV to prompt a call back.
Reference ID: PECI1
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: £25.00-£30.00 per hour