My client is looking for an experienced Projects Lead Consultant (Weapons) to join their rapidly growing group within the Defence Industry.
They specialise in providing analysis and decision support. This includes cost estimating and modelling, risk, schedule, benefits and operational analysis.
This role includes support to a range of industry and MOD clients within both conventional and novel weapon concepting, technology exploitation, system studies, cost analysis and acquisition.
· Managing and delivering projects through provision of technical leadership within Weapons research, technology exploitation and acquisition projects
· Active role in personnel development, mentoring and knowledge sharing across the organisation
· Business Development including articulating capability offerings, sales, bidding and forming strategic partnerships
· Strong engineering background with a proven track record of leadership and technical delivery within Defence Acquisition or similar
· Demonstrate an ability to communicate complex ideas and present with confidence within a collaborative, client-facing team environment
· Technical delivery of analysis and/or systems engineering within Defence Weapons Research and/or Acquisition Programmes
· Working with stakeholders to understand their problem and requirements
· Ability to identify, develop and employ a range of Soft and Hard OA tools and techniques best suited to provide insightful and cutting-edge decision support in a complex project environment
· Support to government five-case business case model
· Have qualifications or experience in cost estimating, modelling, risk management, programme management (such as MSP®) or similar
· £40k – £50k (DOE)
· 25 days holiday
If you believe you have the aforementioned skills and experience, please ring Harry on 07951 950290 or apply with your CV to prompt a call back