My client based in Gloucestershire specialises within the supply of corrosion resistant cladding and the manufacture of specialist fabrications for industries including but not limited to; nuclear, oil and gas, rail, petrochemical, and defence.
They are currently looking for a Project Manager to join the business as they look to have a successful 2021. Experience within welding/fabrication is essential and it would be advantageous if candidates are to come from a regulated background (nuclear, rail etc)
You will be responsible for the day-to-day management of a variety of client accounts and be required to liaise with various other teams within the business to ensure production deadlines are met within budget to the required quality standards and all potential orders are converted into business for the company.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure that the number of orders from your clients are maximised.
- Ensure that profits are maximised.
- Ensure that the service provided to the client is first class.
- Produce shop floor manufacturing documentation (routings, drawings etc).
- Purchase contract-related production goods/services as required.
- Liaise with and organise subcontract activities.
- Coordinate the timely production of contract documentation.
- Support and coordinate with your fellow project managers to utilise to the full the skills inherent within the project management team.
- Be the designated single point of contact for the client to ensure that good communication is maintained.
- Ensure that quality standards are maintained, and performance data collated in accordance with the quality system.
- Analyse performance data and compare to the agreed business group Key Performance Indicators. Report results to your line manager.
- Review and agree personal development objectives annually with your line manager.
- Manage key client accounts for existing work.
- Identify new work opportunities within assigned client accounts.
- Visit clients as and when required, UK and/or abroad.
- To provide reports and analysis as required.
- To prepare presentations, proposals, plans, contact reports as necessary.
- To effectively solve problems and manage risk to ensure achievement of targets.
- Develop and put in place strategies in order to create new work opportunities from existing or assigned clients.
- Utilise your personal skill set to the best of your ability for the company.
£30K – £35K basic salary + company benefits + career progression