My client is a big player within construction, who offer full steel structural service up to 500 tonnes – whether it be refurbishment or a full new build. Experts in the design, fabrication and installation of secondary and architectural steel. From handrail and balustrade to canopies, stairs and cat ladders we offer a full design, fabrication and installation service.
Due to new business and continuous growth, they are now looking for an experienced Quantity Surveyor.
- Developing & maintaining our reputation through developing business opportunities
- Ensure the quality and timeliness of service delivery to our clients, acting a primary interface to help build client confidence
- Act as the lead for commercial services and reviewing and reporting on all aspects of projects within our portfolio
- Responsible for providing effective and efficient administration of project accounts, variations and management of internal job costings in relation to the fee, services and resource requirements
- Reviewing contracts and communicating effectively with clients to ensure mutually beneficial terms
- Communicate with clients, subcontractors, and project managers in a professional manner regarding financial applications/variations.
- A practical understanding of construction risk and commercial management
- A sound technical QS knowledge demonstrating experience and ability to include post contract administration
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor or manager
Minimum 3 years experience essential.
In return, my client is offering an annual salary of £30-50K depending on experience based on 40 hours per week. 28 days paid annual leave including bank holidays, company pension, laptop, phone, full use of company vehicle for site visits/meetings.
If you would like to know more about the role, please contact Ed on 07592 9120221 or email email@example.com.