Our client is one of the most dynamic refrigeration, heating, ventilation and air conditioning service providers in Europe.
They have successfully been in business for a number of years delivering innovative products and services, and market-leading refrigeration technology to the retail and commercial markets and have an array of large blue-chip clients.
Due to ongoing success, they now have the need for a Refrigeration Engineering to join their successful team in Devon/Cornwall.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Service and Maintenance of commercial and Industrial refrigeration plant and equipment.
- Carrying out pre-planned maintenance tasks to a high standard.
- To pre-diagnose faults
- Follow maintenance programmes to meet client and company requirement to ensure trouble free operation of all refrigeration equipment.
- Assist to achieve efficient solutions to problematic issues.
- Effective use of Parts, including delivery / collection/returns.
- Updating service records and timekeeping information in an accurate and timely manner.
- Updating client reporting systems in an accurate and timely manner.
- Other related tasks required by Space Engineering Services in order to ensure the area operates effectively.
- Carry out site/plant surveys when requested or required.
- Ensure you are completing and returning all required paperwork electronic logging on time.
- Assist and support supervisor with arrangements to cover absences.
- Keep customer/SME/office informed of potential issues, and possible actions required to resolve.
- Ensure all client/company logging requirements are completed by yourself e.g. ATAS, completion notes, maintenance reports etc.
- Be part of an out of hours stand-by rota to give our customers 24/7 support
- Work closely with our Projects team, carrying out installation of new equipment
You will have a:
- Excellent attitude and approach to work.
- Highly self-reliant, motivated and enthusiastic.
- Approachable, open and able to work as part of a team.
- Excellent customer care and interpersonal skills.
- Commitment to quality and attention to detail.
for the right candidate they are looking to offer the following:
- A base salary of up to £43,000
- Paid travel time
- Pension scheme
- Company-provided vehicle
- 28 days of annual leave
- Health Care
If you have the aforementioned skills and experience, please call Goitom on 07903686255 for more information or apply with your current CV to prompt a call back.