My well-established Environmental client are seeking a Sales Executive based at their head office in Shrewsbury.
My client provides a broad range of environmental reports to support sustainable development together with a range of data products in areas of groundwater flood risk and sustainable drainage systems.
You will be required to help drive growth in sales of our environmental reports, data and services to the property market; comprising Architectural Practices, Planning Consultants and Property Developers. The successful applicant will be incentivized to support securing work with existing, established clients and new prospects.
- Manage 130 enquiries per month and prepare proposals for our environmental report sales
- Make a minimum of 50 outbound telephone calls per week to follow up sales enquiries
- Achieve a sales target of £35,000 – £40,000 per month from inbound sales opportunities
- Manage the sales process with the company CRM system, monitor tasks and follow up
- Help manage relationships with existing clients
- Develop technical knowledge to understand the property industry and the benefits of our environmental reports in planning and development
- A minimum of 2 to 5 years previous experience in business to business sales and a track record in achieving individual sales targets
- Holds a degree level qualification; a background in environmental sciences or the property sector would also be beneficial
- Has training on inbound and outbound customer interaction skills
- Experience of managing and monitoring a sales process through a CRM system
- £20k – £25k (DOE)
- Quarterly bonus
If you believe you have the aforementioned skills and experience, please ring Harry on 07951 950290 or apply with your CV to prompt a call back