Senior Administrator/Coordinator - Construction/Engineering Industry
£26000 - £29000 Per Annum
Senior Administrator/Coordinator – Construction/Engineering Industry
Location: East Bristol
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: Construction/Engineering industry experience desirable, but not essential
About Us: Join our dynamic new build team! We are seeking a diligent and experienced candidate to contribute to our thriving workplace. If you have a solid background in the plumbing industry and a robust understanding of commercial operations, we want to hear from you.
- Prepare quotes, maintain detailed logs in Excel, and liaise with surveyors on contract variations.
- Review sales upgrades and collaborate with procurement and production teams.
- Monitor procurement inbox, contribute to material purchasing, and liaise with supply chains for product information and costs.
- Undertake general commercial and administrative duties.
- Assist in the setup of new developments.
Desired Skills & Attributes:
- Attention to detail for implementing requests from developers.
- Proven ability to multitask and meet strict deadlines.
- Exceptional organisational skills for efficient task prioritisation.
- Highly motivated with a positive attitude.
- Effective communication skills for professional interactions with clients and colleagues.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
If you are a motivated and detail-oriented administration support professional, apply today for an immediate interview!