Our Yate based client are a specialist transportation consultancy, who provide technical advice, support and solutions for development related transport and highway issues. They are currently looking for Senior Highways Engineer who is competent with Civil 3D/Site 3D and micro drainage.
Senior Highways Engineer
Within your role you will:
- Prepare preliminary and detailed highway designs, S278 and S38 drawings, including drainage.
- Liaise with highway authorities for approval.
- Supervise and oversee junior team members.
- Lead and discuss projects by attending meetings (virtual and real) with project team members and clients.
- Undertake site visits.
This position would suit someone who has:
- A relevant qualification in civil engineering.
- 1-2 years’ experience as a Senior Highways Engineer or 4-5 years’ experience overall.
- Competent with Civil 3D/Site 3D and micro drainage.
- Knowledge of relevant design standards such as Design Manual for Roads and Bridges, Traffic Signs Manual and TSRGD.
- Experience of managing projects, assisting other team members with their projects and communicating with clients.
- Track record of delivering projects within deadlines.
In return, you will receive:
- A competitive salary, dependant on experience.
- Financial bonus based on, your performance, your Team’s performance and the Company’s performance.
- Annual leave: 20 days, plus the period between Christmas and New Year, and an additional day for every three years’ service up to an additional five days.
- The ability to work flexibly from our Yate office and from home.
- One of your professional memberships paid by the company.
- 5% contribution towards your company pension.
Please call Leon on 07361 970076 for more details or email your CV to prompt a call back Leon@projectstart.co.uk.