Senior Maintenance Engineer
Our client is a global facilities management and building services organisation, who has an ever expanding, very successful Electrical division. Due to continued success within a blue chip contract, they are now recruiting for a Senior Maintenance Engineer covering one static site in North London.
This is a key position, carrying out planned and reactive maintenance across a number of site locations. The purpose of this role is to carry out non-technical repairs and minor PPM’s. You will also assist in carrying out planned and reactive maintenance, electrical, and mechanical plant works at various sites with all work will be completed to the highest standards in an efficient and cost-effective manner, whilst complying with all Health and Safety legislation
- Support other Technicians with any major or minor maintenance work.
- Complete all necessary PPM’s and reactive maintenance schedules within agreed timescales and to ensure all necessary paperwork is completed accurately and as required.
- Prioritising and completing minor maintenance and repair work to agreed timescales.
- Ensuring all tools and equipment necessary to complete minor maintenance and repairs are available and serviceable at all times.
- Although aligned to an area for the purpose of PPM completion there may be times that you will be required to attend other sites within the cluster to carry out work.
- Work with company and client colleagues to ensure laid-down standards of quality are maintained at all times.
- Assisting teams when requested.
- Represent the company in a professional manner at all times and develop a good working relationship client colleagues.
- Carry out all tasks in accordance with specific KPI’s.
- Monitor and update system accurately ensuring live job updates from you and your team at all times.
- Educated to GCSE / Standard Grade level as a minimum, Minimum NVQ Level3 City and guilds 236 Part 1 & 2 or equivalent in electrical installation/Maintenance.
- Any additional trade qualifications would be advantageous.
- Previous experience in building maintenance is required.
- Ability to maintain and repair a range of equipment.
- Quality of repairs and maintenance.
- Speed and efficiency of work.
- Problem Solving.
- Good PC Skills – Apple and Android.
- Response to service call requests within agreed response times
- Achievement of PPM schedule within agreed timescales
- Maintenance of Health and Safety policy
Please note there is a call out rota of 1 in 5.A company van is supplied so a valid driving licence is required.
If this role is of interest to you, or for more information contact Nikki Head on 07951 950291 or send your CV to prompt a call back.