Senior Mechnical Project Engineer
£40000 - £60000 Per Annum
My client is looking for an experienced Senior Mechanical Project Engineer to join their rapidly growing group within the Engineering Consultancy Industry.
They specialise in focusing on the challenges posed by shaping the built environment, reducing carbon footprint, and creating sustainable energy strategies, develop lasting solutions and deliver measurable benefits for clients across many sectors.
- Responsible for the project management of complex projects for Clients in the Industrial, Commercial, Education, Leisure, Healthcare, Residential, Retail and Public Sectors. This will include Client liaison, design, interface with project teams and contract implementation. With previous knowledge and expertise on energy projects the candidate should ideally want to develop their career to cover this growth area
- Join the MEP engineering team to provide engineering support on single and multi-disciplinary projects including new build and refurbishment schemes for the public and private sectors. Support of all our offices will be required from time to time
- The ability to integrate, operate and contribute as part of an MEP engineering office and a project team within appropriate authority levels and to represent the company with confidence to a variety of clients and outside organisations is expected
The ideal candidate will have the following experience: –
- Strong Mechanical Building Services and Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) design experience
- Experience of working on Energy projects
- Good level of computer literacy in Microsoft Window, EDSL TAS, Autodesk AutoCAD, Revit MEP, Navisworks
- Working to own initiative
- Working as part of a team
- MCIBSE/MIMechE accredited Degree in Mechanical Building Services Engineering or Building Services
- Chartered Engineer (CEng) registered or working towards CEng