We are looking to recruit a Service & Parts Assistant to join the team at our team in Leicester. This role will provide support to internal and external customers with parts and ancillary product requirements.
Reporting to the Service/Parts Controller, you will be responsible for the effective picking/storage and receiving/dispatching of parts, identifying parts requirements, and dealing with incoming calls, emails and assisting walk-in retail sales counter customers.
Hours: Monday to Friday 8am-5:00pm (1 hour lunch break)
Salary: £16,500.00 – £24,500.00 per year
Day to day duties will include:
- Responding to customer parts and Service Workshop enquiries via phone, email and face to face in a timely manner.
- Assisting with Service Workshop repair bookings and associated administration.
- Identifying customer and workshop engineer parts requirements, including completion of associated administration.
- Promoting and pro-actively sell parts to meet customer needs.
- Loading and unloading the parts and equipment deliveries.
- Ensuring customer collections, local deliveries and courier dispatches are dealt with quickly and efficiently.
- Picking, packing, and allocating parts warehouse stock.
- Carrying out Inventory / stock checks.
The ideal applicant
- You will be IT literate with good working knowledge of MS Outlook, Word and Excel
- You will have excellent communication skills
- You will be a team player
- You will be able to work under pressure and prioritise to meet deadlines
- You will be able to network and build effective relationships with customers and colleagues
- Previous parts or warehouse experience would be an advantage
it is our philosophy to try to do everything we can to ensure that everyone working for us is happy and gets pleasure and satisfaction from their work. We are committed to training and developing our employees to enable them to achieve their maximum potential. We also provide the following:
- Market surveyed salary – reviewed annually
- Employer contributory pension/ death in service cover
- Share Plan
- Division cross-sell incentive scheme
- Staff accounts at every branch with discounted prices
- Extra holiday entitlement – after a certain number of years
- Company sick pay after qualifying period
- Role-specific company clothing/uniform
- Recognition and support for health and work-related well-being
for more information, please contact Rhys on 07538 103064 or email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to prompt a call back