Technical Support Co-Ordinator
£24000 - £24000 Per Annum
Our high-profile manufacturing client based in Bristol are looking for a Technical Support Co-Ordinator to join their team.
They are part of a global corporation with a well-known, busy manufacturing site based in North Bristol.
This role is to support Sales, Resources and Production by creating costings, drawings and routes for the manufacture of products and services. To provide technical support to ensure all customers have a fantastic experience and all issues are dealt with accordingly.
- To convert customer enquiries into manufacturing routes using company software
- To provide technical support services including product costing, route planning, master production details and product drawings;
- To estimate the cost of producing the product to allow Sales to quote the customer;
- To assess production cost reviews to ensure manufacturing methods are fit for purpose and cost effective;
- To provide technical support to customers including; advice, drawings, prototypes, sampling and on-site visits;
- To work with Resources to obtain and set up sub-contract operations and components for manufacturing;
- To maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities and achieve deadlines
- Understanding basic manufacturing methods and processes
- Able to read and explain engineering drawings to others
- Competent using AudoCAD, Word and Excel (working with formulas is advantageous)
- Able to work as part of a busy team
What can we offer:
- 35 hours per week
- Competitive salary of £24K
- Internal development and progression
For more information please contact Dan @ Project Start Recruitment