Testing & Inspection Electrician
£ 35000 - 38000 Per Annum
Our client is a leading company within the entertainment venue sector and they are currently looking for an Electrician to join their ever expanding team based in Bristol.
You will be responsible for:
- Working to a pre-planned schedule they will complete all EICR certification ready for EQS and NICEIC review.
- Ensure that ET&I is carried out to current BS7671 IEE Regs (18th Edition)
- At times be prepared to carry out Electrical Test & Inspection
- Ensure teams complete the Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) schedule within agreed timescales and ensure all necessary EICR paperwork is completed accurately and to the laid-down procedures.
- Carry out surveys and complete reports as required.
- Supervise and advise your team members.
- Attend training courses as and where necessary and to ensure personal job skills keep pace with technical developments.
- Comply with the company Health and Safety Policy at all times.
You will need to possess:
- Educated to GCSE / Standard Grade level as a minimum, ideally NVQ Level 3/City and guilds 236 Part 1 + 2 or equivalent in electrical installation/Maintenance.
- City and Guilds 2391 Inspection & Testing
- City and Guilds 2381 17th Edition or current 18th Edition
- Proven track record of electrical testing and remedials works.
- A working knowledge of maintenance and service is essential, with previous working knowledge of a multi-client contracted environment being desirable; and PPM and compliance background
This is a great opportunity to join a fantastic company and team and progress with them as they grow. There is an opportunity here to progress to an Electrical Qualifying Supervisor.
In return our client is offering a salary of up to £ 38,000 (depending on experience) plus company car.
Please note that this role will involve nights away during busy periods (approximately 4 times a month) but you can also work from home all other times.
Please call Nikki on 07951 950291 or apply with your current CV to prompt a call back.