My client is a well established tech company based in London. They are looking for a User Research Lead to join their team. You will be working closely with the design team where everyone will have an opinion & input to contribute to providing excellent work for the customers.
A few of the responsibilities the User Research Lead will carry out:
· Defining the user research & the opportunity to make your own
· Identify the requests & initiate the correct analysis to expose appropriate insights that impact direction
· Provide direction & lead on user research strategy
· Experience with leading a team in research or UX
· Strong knowledge on the best UX practices
· Able to analysis quantitative & qualitative data
· Excellent portfolio with case studies for research work
· Able to organise & manage hand on research
· Able to communication well, lead & enjoy being challenged
· 3+ years in user research
· Well established with over 100m in funding raised
· 25 + days annual leave
· Excellent healthcare options
· Discounted gym memberships
· Salary between £45k – £65k (DOE)
If you are ready to take the next step in your career and think you would be a great fit, we would love to hear from you!
Please contact Indie Bayliss on 07931 961971 for more information on the role!