The purpose of the role is to…
As part of our warehouse team your role will resolve around making sure the warehouse is kept to a high standard to keep efficiency high. You will also be loading/unloading deliveries via forklift – Forklift license would be an advantage however training can be provided.
Successful candidates may also get the opportunity to learn other transferable skills such as brazing or electrical wiring.
What you’ll be doing…
- Keeping the warehouse to a high standard
- Ensure the warehouse is passed to the next shift clean and tidy
- Working with numerous colleagues to meet deadlines
- Great organizational skills
- Building a strong working relationship with the stores team
- General workshop duties
What success looks like…
- Following clear instruction and process.
- Completing work to a high standard.
- Working in line with our H&S standards and processes.
- Working as part of a team whilst responsible for own area of activities.
- Great Team Spirit
- Recognition awards
We’d love to meet someone with…
- Enthusiasm and motivation to succeed.
- An excellent attitude.
- The ability to work well as part of a team.
- Excellent attention to detail and quality.
- Basic IT skills or above.
- Mechanically minded – Experience in use with hand tools
- As a truly equal opportunities employer, we are actively encouraging applications from different groups in society than those that would normally apply for traditional factory work.
Please contact Leon@projectstart.co.uk 07361970076 for more information.