Our client is a global facilities management and building services organisation who has a very successful water hygiene division. Due to their continued success, they now have the need for an experienced Water Hygiene Technician to join the company and to work on a blue chip retail contract, working across the East Midlands.
The role will require the successful Technician carrying out:
· Legionella risk assessment
· Temperature monitoring
· Water testing/ sampling
· Legionella remedial works
· Minor plumbing works
· Water tank cleaning and disinfection
· Chlorination and disinfections (mains and CWST) Inspections
· Install and service Thermostatic Mixing Valves
You must have:
· Minimum 2 years’ experience within a similar role to include legionella monitoring and sampling
· Thorough knowledge and understanding of legionella/ACOP L8 and a valid L8 certification
· Understanding of water systems used within a commercial/ retail environment
In return, our client is offering a competitive basic salary of £30,611 + great company benefits.
If this role is of interest to you moving forward, please apply with a copy of your current CV to prompt a call back or please call Chloe on 07908 811303 to discuss in depth.