£28538 - £30917 Per Annum Asda
Salary for Water Hygiene Technician: £28,538.72 initially; after probationary time, increases to £30,917.12
To support City Facilities Management (UK) Ltd in providing an efficient national water hygiene service in order to fulfil its legal obligations and guarantee safe working conditions for staff, clients, and others impacted by our project.
• To collaborate with the Water Hygiene Team to make sure that all inspections are finished in the allotted time frames.
• To always represent the firm in a professional manner and cultivate positive working relationships with colleagues at ASDA and the City
• To make sure that personal job skills are kept up to speed with current legislation and to attend training sessions when and where necessary.
• To collaborate with ASDA and City colleagues to guarantee that established quality standards are upheld at all times.
• While performing work-related duties, make sure that the health and safety of coworkers, contractors, and members of the public always come first.
• Comply with all policies and procedures set forth by City FM and Asda.
• Explaining the purpose of the visit and the work to be done to the site management upon arrival.
• Conduct a biannual evaluation of Asda stores.
Compile and finish reports on Legionella risk unique to each site.
• Section 5 of the Compliance folder's audit.
• Keep track of and audit handymen's water-related tasks, recording them all and taking necessary action as needed.
• Keep track of HVAC water-related (L8) task completion and make sure reports are turned in to the HVAC Supervisor when needed.
• Ensure that all reports are finished on time and sent to the appropriate teams, such as Retail, National Teams, Assets, and Business Support.
• Assisting the Water Hygiene Team in making sure all
• Track the completion and documentation of tasks linked to refrigeration water (L8).
• Keep an eye on the right amount of heat and cold and record it.
• Examine cold water storage tanks and fill out any required documentation.
• Selectively sample hot water systems, cold outlets, and CWSTs based on risk assessments.
• Keep an eye on samples and evaluate outcomes.
• The Compliance folder's Section 5 contains the audit sample results.
• Maintain drinking water dispensers with cold water twice a year; record in Section 5
• Test the equipment used to soften salt water.
• To maintain cold water storage tanks and the related down systems by cleaning and chlorinating them as needed.
• In order to minimise any disturbance to trading, the cleaning and chlorination operation is typically completed outside of regular trading hours.
• To guarantee that accurate documentation is completed while on site inspections.
• Make sure that the company's processes and procedures are followed when reporting any necessary corrective work for ACoP L8 or Water Regulations.
• Ensure that planned PPMs are closed down promptly and upon completion.
• Ensure that the Water Hygiene Supervisor receives updates on a regular basis.
• To guarantee that accurate documentation is filled out when visiting sites.
• To place orders for replacement equipment, consumables, cleaning agents, and spare parts for water hygiene in accordance with corporate rules and procedures.
• Visit ALS sites and complete relevant tasks:
• Examine and sample the cold water storage tank.
• Audit tasks pertaining to DMA water compliance
• Use the company's procedure to report any CWST remediation work that is needed.
• As needed, raise jobs through City FM Helpdesk in the proper manner.
• Assist coworkers on the job site by suggesting areas where customer service could be enhanced.
• Help coworkers on the night shift when needed, including during holidays, sick leaves, and other absences.
• As needed, collaborate with and assist other dayshift employees around the United Kingdom.
• Complete any extra tasks that the National Water Hygiene Manager requests.
• Carry out any additional tasks that help the water hygiene team achieve the goals of general Asda Stores and Asda Logistical Support site operations.
To carry out work in the most cost-efficient manner.
No budgetary accountability.
To represent the company in a professional manner always and develop a good working relationship with the technicians, Supervisor and Head of Department.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities