A fantastic opportunity has come around for an experienced Welding Supervisor to join an excellent Bristol based engineering company.
- Ensure all welding operations carried out under their control are executed in a manner which meets the requirements of the customer
- Understand technical drawings and plans in order to complete the project to the customer’s specification.
- When necessary, liaise with the customer in a professional manner
- Ensure selection, suitability and control of materials and welding consumables
- Ensure that timesheets and all paperwork are kept up to date and submitted to the office
- Ensure conformity to the day to day health and safety of the workshop and seek advice if assistance is required
- Promoting whenever possible customers focus and ensuring that customers continuously receive a high-quality standard of goods and services
- Ability to manage time- keep within the allocated hours assigned to jobs
- To work closely with the Site Manager
- Understanding and knowledge of welding procedures
- Strong welding/fabrication background
- Strong quality background
- Salary depends experience
- Company benefits
- Monday – Friday