The Consumer Electronics Show (CES) — an annual gathering that showcases next-generation technology innovations — took place in Las Vegas this week. Former Apple CEO John Sculley, who has attended the event since it first launched, notes that unlike the days when visitors saw “display after display of consumer electronics and flat-screen TVs,” the show is now “moving much more towards the capabilities of machine learning, virtual reality, augmented reality — many of these things that are really software based and not hardware based.”
- NEW FACILITIES MANAGEMENT RECRUITMENT DESK!
- Merry Christmas from Project Start
- Are you attending the Bristol Careers Fair on 9th November? Come and meet Project Start there……
- The Yate Jobs Facebook Page, that is there to help you progress your career in the local area……
- NEW IT RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT JOINS YATE OFFICE!!